Saturday, December 29, 2012

View From My Front Porch Today



So my goal of blogging every day of my Winter Break crashed and burned yesterday. We were running errands and putting out fires from morning 'til night. I literally laid down in bed at about 11:30 last night. I was so dang tired! I thought about blogging, but just couldn't get motivated.

Part of WHY I was tired has to do with the pictures posted today. We were getting ready for a winter visit to the cabin at Duck Creek, Utah. It was in the low 20's when we got here, but gorgeous. We are enjoying every minute and are lucky enough to have my brother Truman and his lovely wife, Megan, with us. From our Winter Wonderland to wherever you are---hope you have a great Saturday!
 
Copyright 2012 Corrina L. Terry
Photos: Corrina L. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment