Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Day


The first day of the new year.
 
January 1st, 2013.
 
I can't help but wonder what 2013 will bring. I'm hopeful for good things. Aren't you?
 
 
 
 
I started off well---got 8 hours of sleep then ran 3 miles. Then I ate donuts and read a book all day.
(I ate good stuff too, don't worry, and reading is good for you!)
 
I'm happy and healthy. My hubby and kids are too. So are my parents and in-laws.
(We pray this continues.)
 
 
We have our faith and testimonies in God and in His Son, Jesus Christ.
(We're part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you want to know more, write me a message below and I'd be happy to talk with you about it.)
 
We have loads of family members we love.
(Well, most of them. Not naming any names, but . . .)
 
 
We can pay our bills.
(We wish we made more money, but that will come in time.)

 We have fun together!
(We're probably certifiable, but we love spending time together.)
 
Hope your 2013 is excellent! I'm excited about mine!!!
 
Copyright 2013 Corrina L. Terry

 

No comments:

Post a Comment