Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Spring Break this year was full of fun and surprises. I'm grateful to my parents, hubby, in-laws, and son J for making it so memorable! I really needed some fun.
 Tron was a BIG deal at our house this spring. We were excited to find all kinds of Tron stuff going on.

Yes, J and I rode California Screamin (in the background.) Loved it!!!











Got to see the preview for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie with real pirates!



After a couple of days at Disneyland, we dropped off Mima, picked up Steve, and headed to Southern Utah to visit Steve's folks. We stopped at Baker Reservoir to check out the massive amount of water there. 


 Handsome devil! You can see why I love this guy!!!!


 J and Grandpa target shooting with J's BB gun out back.


Copyright 2011 Corrina L. Terry
Photo credit: Corrina Terry

5 comments:

  1. Fun vacation! I have actually never been to a Disney anything - land or world. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. were we actually there on the same day?
    I was there Monday.
    My kids went on the screamin' ride, while I sat it out with the grandbabies.
    Yay for you having fun!
    My 12 year old has that same goofy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I'm glad you had a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite place. Hope you got to see the World of Color show thing at California Adventure. That blew me away last time we were there. Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed your spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete