Monday, March 4, 2013

Forgiveness

We watched the video on forgiveness below in Young Women's class Sunday. I used it in our Family Home Evening lesson tonight. It made me cry both times.

Forgiveness has been on my mind lately, as I strive to forgive people in my life and in Steve's life who have hurt us. I know it's important to forgive others, for my own spiritual growth, but also because it's a commandment from our Heavenly Father. It isn't always easy though.

While I consider myself a fairly forgiving person, the kind man in this Mormon Message is one of the most forgiving people I've ever heard of. This story of his experience in forgiveness amazed me.

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/mormon-messages?lang=eng&id=2010-07-14-forgiveness-my-burden-was-made-light#2010-07-14-forgiveness-my-burden-was-made-light

Copyright 2013 Corrina L. Terry
Photo Courtesy: http://www.sharinggodsgrace.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Give-Forgiveness.jpg
Video Courtesy: www.lds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment