Friday, September 2, 2011

First Week Over!!!


First week of school over with. We all survived.

The boys made it through their first week of middle school without incident. (I almost had a nervous breakdown and was WAY more freaked out about them going to middle school than they were. Silly me.)

Steve made it through his first week back to college classes this fall.

I made it through my first week back at my middle school teaching shy seventh graders and obnoxiously funny eighth graders.

Sigh.

Now both boys are gone for the holiday weekend.

The hubby's at work.

I'm watching a chick flick.

Alone.

(And happy in a quiet house for a change!!!)

In a semi-dirty quiet house that I'll finish cleaning tomorrow.

Corrina L. Terry
Copyright 2011
Photo credit: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment